Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Kirwan State High School


Kirwan High is a great school, as well a good place to be and it is so freaking huge!! It has more than 2000 students and 120 teachers and hence, the biggest school in Queensland. Kirwan is a large school with excellent facilities, excellent programs and an excellent relationship with its community. So every student get the great opportunity to do the best in what they are good at which leads then to a successful career in the future. The school calls itself a "World Class School" because they believe that they're the best. I think they are really an outstanding school- especially in Queensland. They get so many great achievements e.g. in sports and science. The whole school community are working together as a team. They help each other and try to get involve every student in many activities as much as possible. That's the reason why Kirwan High is an awesome school. Yes, and I love getting involved in competitions and represent my school. I am proud to be a Kirwan High student like pretty much everyone else who goes there to school.
 
Moreover, they have an excellent International Student Program. Many girls and boys from different countries are coming over every 6th month to make a high school experience. I think it is great because I've been here since 10 months and I already met over 25 International Students who were from another nation like Brazil or Italy. So I can get to know different cultures which is really interesting and that's pretty cool.

All pupils are very kind and open- minded at Kirwan. It isn't hard to make some new friends. I really love them all and as well the teachers who are always very helpful!!! In general, Australians are the coolest people on the whole world!

That's it so far... I really recommend this school if you are thinking about to go for an exchange to Townsville. This school offers a lot and the coordinator, Mrs Duve, is so amazing!!!

This is their website: www.kirwanshs.eq.edu.au

This is Kirwan High


Dressed up for the Swimming Carnival


Josh and I ready for the Swimming Carnival


The Swimming Carnival


My friend and I in school uniform



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen