Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Airlie Beach

I spent an awesome weekend in Airlie Beach. I absolutely love this place and it even that far a away from where I live. It only takes 4 hours by car. The town of Airlie Beach is the ideal location to stay in order to experience what the entire Whitsunday region has to offer. Being the focal point of activity on the mainland and the gateway to The Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach is the perfect place to enjoy a holiday in paradise. For some reasons I expected something different of the city. I thought that it'd be a really nice beach. But there wasn't. Only a really small one. Nevermind. It was still a really good trip!!!

This is the paradise. The Whitehaven Beach. No photoshop- nothing. It really looks like that!!




















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen