Montag, 30. April 2012

Adelaide






I love Adelaide!!! The city isn't full of mad tourists like Sydney. It's pretty friendly and cleary- arranged. I spent there 4 beautiful days. I had perfect weather and it wasn't so hot. Actually it was cold for me. Adelaide has so many nice churches and the people have an accent which reminds like the British one. I was at the seaside for one afternoon to see the sunset and the beach. The beach was so awesome! The sand was white and soft! On another day I went to Hahndorf. Many people recommended me that place because I'm German. Hahndorf was first settled by a German family back in 1839. The cozy city has still the German style and atmosphere. So cool!!! The place itself looked like a little village somewhere in south Germany. I like it.


 On the way to Adelaide... Australia is so big!


City Centre






The seaside
 

  

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen